Laguna Hills Little League 2019 Fall Ball Registration
Registration for Fall Ball is now OPEN with an Early Bird price of only $65. Prices will increase to $100 after June 30th. Your registration fee will cover the costs of uniforms (hat and jersey), team equipment and balls, field permits and insurance. Each player will need to provide his/her own baseball pants, socks, belt, cleats, protective cup (for boys) and gear (glove, helmet, and bat - lower division teams may elect to share bats). We recommend holding off on purchasing apparel items until after teams are formed and managers have selected team colors.
Fall Ball is primarily focused on instruction and player development. Games are not officially scored and there are no season standings or playoffs. Your player may register for and play in any division that he/she is eligible for based on League Age. We recommend having your player play in the division that he/she intends to play in the Spring to help them learn the rules of that division and better prepare for the Spring.
AA and above division players: There is no draft for Fall Ball, and Fall Ball placement does not guarantee or imply Spring Season placement, as Spring Season placement is determined via player evaluations and draft.
Ages below are based on League Age for Spring 2020. The 2020 Age Chart has not yet been published by Little League International. Please check your Spring 2019 League Age HERE and add +1 to determine your League Age for Spring 2020.
|Tee Ball||5 - 6|
|Rookie||6 - 7|
|Single A||7 - 8|
|AA||8 - 10|
|AAA||9 - 11|
|Majors||10 - 12|
|Intermediate||12 - 13|
|Seniors||15 - 16|
The Fall Ball schedule typically consists of one weekday practice and one Sunday game per week. Teams will be formed at the end of August with practices set to start after Labor Day (9/2/19). Managers will select a practice day/time based on field availability at Heroes Park, Foothill Ranch Community Park, and/or Lake Forest Sports Park. Games will be played typically on Sunday afternoons beginning in September, and this will be a 9-game season ending shortly before Thanksgiving.
Lake Forest LL is a volunteer-run organization, and we ask each family to fulfill a volunteer role on their player’s team(s). Volunteer roles needed on each team are as follows:
- Manager/Head Coach (1) - If you are available to manage a team, please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Team Parent (1) - Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Manager with administrative matters such as uniform pickup/distribution, managing team schedule/calendar, organizing team parties
- Assistant Coaches (2-3, more for Tee Ball/Rookie)
- Pitch Counter/Scorekeeper (2-3, for AA and above divisions only, training will be provided by the league prior to the first game)
- Umpire (3 or more, for AA and above divisions only, AA/AAA: you will be umpiring your own child's game - Home team provides plate umpire, Visitor provides base umpire, training will be provided by the league prior to the first game)
Document Check requirements:
If your player played for Laguna Hills LL in Spring 2019, no further document verification is necessary for Fall Ball 2019. Further, if you were cleared to volunteer for Spring 2019, no further background check is necessary for you to volunteer in Fall 2019. However, ALL Fall Ball players MUST complete and submit a new Medical Release Form and Concussion Form prior to participating in any practice/game.
Please complete these documents, scan and email a copy to email@example.com after registering your player(s) online:
For players who are new to Laguna Hills LL or did not play this past Spring Season, you will need to submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Color copy of your valid driver’s license
- Copy of player’s birth certificate
- ONE document from EACH of the following groups of documents. All documents must be dated between 10/1/2018 and the date of your email:
- Driver’s License
- School records (must show name of child and your home address)
- Vehicle records (e.g. registration, lease)
- Employment records
- Insurance documents (e.g. home, auto, renters)
- Welfare/child care records (must show name of child and your home address)
- Federal records (e.g. federal tax, social security)
- State records
- Local (municipal) records (e.g. water bill)
- Support payment records
- Homeowner or tenant records (e.g. HOA, insurance, mortgage)
- Military records
- Voter’s registration
- Utility bills (e.g. gas, electric, water, sewer, phone, mobile phone, trash)
- Financial records (e.g. loan, credit investment)
- Medical records
- Internet, cable, or satellite records
If you were not cleared to volunteer during Spring 2019, you will need to also complete an online background check prior to your player being assigned to a team. We will contact you directly if you need to complete a background check.